The branding world is fast-paced and highly competitive, with global competition being the new standard for doing business. To be successful, companies are now forced to rethink their approach on how to create a competitive presence and differentiate their goods and services in the marketplace. Brands have never been more important than they are today. A good brand serves as one of the company’s most valuable assets, as it provides businesses with the potential for longevity and immortality when properly nurtured and managed.
A strong brand makes the business stand out in a densely crowded marketplace. It helps to reinforce the trust and belief of the customer in a business and offerings. How a brand is perceived affects the success of an organization, regardless of whether it’s a start-up, nonprofit, or a product. The purpose of this course is to introduce the students to the concept of brand, branding, and brand equity and why they are valuable to a modern-day organization and its customers.
- Understand what is a brand, branding and brand equity
- Explore why brands are important to a modern day business
- Analyze the main challenges in branding and how to overcome them
- Evaluate the main steps in strategic brand management
- Discover how to identify and establish brand positioning and values
- Build a powerful brand equity model for their business
- Evaluate the total brand equity management system
Who this course is for
Anyone interested in learning about the concepts of brands, branding and brand equity (only practical concepts).
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
INTRODUCTION TO BRANDING
THE CONCEPT OF BRAND EQUITY