This course will teach you fundamental mixing skills, how to make the best examples of classic cocktails, the secrets and techniques for perfecting the most popular contemporary cocktails, and how to create awesome garnishes to give your drinks that “Rockstar” presentation. It will additionally provide the student with the required skills to start a profession in mixology or simply improve your cocktail expertise for personal enjoyment.
- A comprehensive mastery of all the necessary bartending knowledge and skills.
- How to make and serve drinks like a pro.
- Basics, tools, techniques & lingo in the bartending industry.
- You will learn how to shake, stir and build your cocktails.
- Things you will need to set up your home bar.
- Cocktail recipes for on-demand party favorites.
- To take this course, you must be of legal drinking age in your country.
- There are no prerequisites for bartending or alcohol knowledge.
- Students are urged to buy tools in order to practice these skills, but we’ll go over several alternatives. There’s no need to spend a fortune, and believe me when I say that your drinks will taste JUST as good!
- Complete beginners interested in mastering the art of making cocktails.
- Cocktail aficionados looking to create professional-quality drinks as well as impress their family and friends.
- Party people!
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
SECTION ONE: INTRODUCTION
SECTION TWO: BAR TOOLS AND SKILLS OF THE TRADE
SECTION THREE: STYLES AND TECHNIQUES
SECTION FOUR: PRESENTATION AND CREATIVE GARNISH
SECTION FIVE: DRINK RECIPES INTRODUCTION (TEST YOUR SKILLS)