share it with the world and let it earn for you
into a thriving business opportunity
The Turnaround Institute (TAI) is an eco-system for virtual learning designed to help resolve the most critical higher education challenges in Africa. We are an easy-to-use online self-education platform, set up in Nairobi in 2020, offering independent creativity-inspiring education to thousands of learners around the wider spectrum of life. We are also a community of highly motivated learners dedicated entirely to growth, by promoting the mutual drive to evolve with one purpose.
Our courses are structured to tackle critical skills and challenges that need to be addressed in order to unlock one’s potential in matters of life and career. To meet today’s marketplace’s demands, the courses are carefully researched to be effective in both content and delivery. They are only accessible by subscription and divided into six main categories: strategy, management , entrepreneurship, personal development , marketing and sustainability
Our Strategic Objectives
- To deliver results-based education across all spectrum of learners and pass on the hands-on skills that they need to participate fully as active members of the community.
- Providing access to quality learning content that is sensitive to regional and global market demands-fostering competition in the industry and positive career progression
- To reduce the typically lengthy life cycle associated with building higher learning capabilities
- To promote a much accessible and viable option for acquiring higher education skills to an ever-increasing demographic population of previously unexposed citizens
- To foster a native online learning management system that addresses the marketplace needs and complexities of the African continent
- To reduce inequalities in the distribution of industry – seasoned trainers that cause poor cross-pollination of much-needed expertise across the African population
- To provide a passive income source and employment prospects for a large population of teachers and consultants previously inaccessible by society’s lower-income segment
- To effectively create a platform for continuous capacity building and self-